REVIEW: Detail Contour & Blush Palette 4 in 1


Hey guys! It's 2017 and I'm welcoming this brand new year with another makeup review, which is the Detail Contour & Blush Palette 4 in 1. I was so excited when my package from BeautyMNL arrived because I really wanted to try out a powder contour palette instead of the cream one that I was using from L.A. Girl.



The packaging is basically just a cardboard but has a matte texture so it still looks classy. I wasn't really familiar with the brand but since I was browsing BeautyMNL for a contour palette and saw this one on sale from Php499 to Php350, I grabbed my luck right away!


I know it says 4 in 1, but there really are 6 pots in the palette and it just makes me so much happier with my purchase! Plus there's an instruction included in order to guide beginners like me on how to use all of these correctly.


Swatches without flash
(Contour; top - Contour; bottom - Bronzer - Highlighter - Blush; top - Blush; bottom)
Swatches with flash
The pigment is very nice, especially the contour at the top. And have I mentioned how much I love the highlighter? Gosh! I feel like I could blind a bitch with that highlight. LOL!




And here's what it looks like on me. What do you think?

VERDICT:

PROS:
  • Pigmented
  • Easy to blend
  • Affordable (Php499 original price; still cheaper than other brands)

CONS:
  • Only available online (correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't seen a kiosk in malls)
  • I wish they would add more highlighter

RATING: 5.0 out of 5.0

WOULD I REPURCHASE? Yes!

So have you tried this product before? If not, what contour palette do you use? Share your thoughts now in the comments below. Thanks for reading! xo

Note: This isn't a sponsored post. The product was purchased by me using my own money.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. This looks like a gorgeous palette and it looks beautiful on you! I agree, I wish there was more than one highlighter in the contour palettes! x

    Cyber Mermaids | Alternative beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette looks really good, no doubt the highlighter is amazing.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  3. A palette with instruction, sounds nice. I like the colors. You look beautiful. :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked this contour palette and you look lovely! I like highlighters very much and I agree with you, they should add more options of highlighters! But it's nice and if you say it's pigmented, even better!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review! I think I should get this too. Thanks for your wonderful comment on Qing's Style. Hope to hear from you soon!

    Follow me on Instagram and Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm all for make up kits with instructions! Lol.

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buy This Women's Bota Cuello Vuelto Chukka Boot
    Flexible sole
    Non marking outsole

    Outer Material: Leather

    Sole: Gum Rubber

    Closure: Lace-Up

    Material Composition: 100% Polyester

    ReplyDelete