Warm Yourself Up this Holiday Season with StyleWe!





Hey everyone! Christmas season is here again! And even though I live in a tropical country and, unfortunately, have never experienced  the winter cold air, there is an obvious drop of temperature here in the Philippines during this time of the year. One of the places where you can feel the cool temp here is in Tagaytay. My friends and I recently visited the city for my friend's, Yan, birthday (I might make a different blog post about it). Knowing that I might freeze to death there, I was hyped to use my lovely pink jacket since I've been really crazy over pink stuff lately. And boy, was it comfy and really helped me a lot to fight the cold.


If you're on the lookout for a quality clothing wear for the winter, StyleWe has a whole lot of collection in store for you! StyleWe is an online fashion shopping platform featuring independent fashion designers. They offer a variety of high quality products including tops, pants, dresses, knit sweaters, jackets, jumpsuits, long down winter coats, and more. I personally love their products and would really recommend it to everyone. Here are my top picks from their store that are perfect for the holidays:

Knitted Plain Cotton-blend Casual Long Sleeve Sweater
Pink Stand Collar Casual Wool Blend Pockets Bomber Jacket
Casual Long Sleeve Hoodie H-line Solid Down Coat Add to Favorites - $230
I hope you can find the best style for you from StyleWe. If you want to know more about their products, you may check out their social media accounts:
Thanks for reading! Let me know what your favorite styles are for rhe winter in the comments below. Have a nice day! xo
Warm Yourself Up this Holiday Season with StyleWe! Warm Yourself Up this Holiday Season with StyleWe! Reviewed by Lyka on December 21, 2016 Rating: 5

6 comments:

  1. Your pink jacket is rocking! I really love blush colored clothing in the winter. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue jumper is gorgeous! Lovely clothes xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one are so beautiful!! I want them all

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely a fan of pink jackets!

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your picks, my favorite would be pink bomber jacket.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW love that blue sweater! I need something like this in my wardrobe.


    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.