Style in Church with Aisle Style's Communion Dresses


The Philippines has a long and interesting history. From being men of our own islands to being slaves in our own homeland. Being the earliest conquerors of my beloved country, the Spanish men have left us so many culture and traditions that we still practice up to this day. One of these is the Christianism.

I was born a Catholic and still am. Even though there are many other religions that have tried to alter my beliefs, I still choose to serve my faith through my religion. Don't get me wrong, though, I respect everyone's own beliefs. When I was in third grade, we were required to do our first communion. But as a little community school in our hometown, we were, unfortunately, not dressed prettily and instead used our school uniform during the mass. Surely, though, my friends and I would have looked really adorable in our first communion dresses.

Fortunately for you and your little ones, there are many communion dresses available in the market today. Just like your wedding, communion and other sacraments are essential in most people's lives. For the best part, Aisle Style has a whole lot collection of first holy communion dresses that will make your child's day extra special.

Vintage Jewel Neck 3/4 Sleeved Lace First Communion Dress with Flower
Ball Gown Short Sleeve Bow(s) Floor-length Satin Communion Dress


Nectarean Ball Gown Short Sleeve Hand Made Flowers Floor-length Communion Dresses
Ball Gown Sleeveless Floor-length Lace Fabric Communion Dress with Hand Made Flowers
These white communion dresses look certainly gorgeous and are perfect for your child's first communion. So if there is someone in the family who's having her first communion soon, go ahead and check out Aisle Style's complete collection of holy communion dresses.
Style in Church with Aisle Style's Communion Dresses Style in Church with Aisle Style's Communion Dresses Reviewed by Lyka on November 10, 2016 Rating: 5

4 comments:

  1. These are such cute dresses. I remembered my communion dress when I was in third grade haha :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dresses are just so lovely. :D Wishing I could still fit to them. XD

    Myxilog

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too cute! I remember that my communion dress was just our gala uniform. :( lol

    Melissa the Mermaid ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! Super cute! Thanks for your wonderful comment on Qing's Style. Hope to hear from you soon!

    Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @qingsstyle

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.