Fambam Summer Getaway v2.0



Yesterday, my family and I had another getaway for my niece's, Ayella, 2nd birthday at Villa Krizelna, San Rafael, Bulacan. Like every time I do during family outings, I took some photos to get off my boredom. Here are some, and hey, the swimsuit that I wore was my sister's when she was a teenager like me. Cute though, isn't it?





I suck at any kind of swimming tricks and the pool was deep for me (it was 5ft. and I'm also a 5ft.), so yeah, I was so scared to go the center, but I actually succeeded doing the floating, although I almost drowned myself ha ha.



xoxo,
Lyka 

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. loove the photos, this dress is so cute :) My fav one ist the water shot, looks SO arty :D just followed u on bloglovin and insta :)) xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! Come and meet our adventures in Paris at Living Paris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize that was a swimsuit, it looks like a summer dress. Very cute!

    http://mimiandchichi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My computer isn't loading the photos right now :(
    But it sounds like a fun time! I'm in the same boat with being short and in pools.

    Breakfast at Gracey's

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue/aqua tones to these images. These oversized shades look fantastic on you! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from New Orleans! You look absolutely lovely! Love this look SO much! Sending you much love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute swimsuit! I thought it was a short dress at first :)

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  8. That swimsuit is SO cute and lovely! I seriously thought it was a cute romper!

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously, SO cute! Love the simplicity of this outfit! Super chic!
    Also, thank you so much for your sweet comments, you are the best!
    Happy Weekend, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so pretty !
    I'm a new follower !
    Check my blog and if you like it, follow me back.
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful! Totally adore YOU and your style, love!
    Happy weekend!
    PS: Can’t wait to next week for more style posts of yours!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute :)
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete