Woo Hoo!! It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe we're fireproof. Aha! After a hiatus, I'm finally back from my grave. And hey, it's 2015 already, so yeah, that was pretty much quite a hiatus LOL. So this blog post won't be a long one, just to list some things that happened to me in 2014. PS: my hair sucks!
|Beanie: @pariswithme_ of IG (deactivated tho)|
Coverup (supposed to be): Thrifted
Shorts: @fn_mnl of IG
Shoes: Thrifted (ps: sml for coltranes//lucky, luck find)
"Let's dress up nicely, so we'll look good in pictures."
So what are the best things that happened to me for the whole year? Let's make a list, shall we?
- I've been attached to my college friends more.
- I experienced being a crew in a production.
- I visited ABS-CBN studio!
- I've learned to appreciate my friends and family more.
- I've learned that life isn't supposed to be a competition. Stop making enemies, be happier! (Just realized this yesterday, actually.)
- I've learned to appreciate alcohol and cigs. (Okay this isn't something to be proud of, but ugh, seriously.)
- I've learned how to thrift stuff right. (Yes! I choose the best ones for lowest prices.)
- I fell in love with a guy I just met. (Didn't see that coming.) Got hurt. Will try not to fall for someone again psh.
You may say that my year has been a whole lot monotonous, and maybe it was. But those things sure make me a different person today than I was yesterday, and for that, I am grateful.
|Chiang Family, January 1st, 2015|
(minus the photographer//me)
Nieces and nephews! Dem huge, and they're not even complete. HA. Plus, they make me feel old ew.
Here's mom and me. I'm very thankful to have her in my life. She's the most supportive ever. Without her, my life will be messier than it already is. So really, I love her so much!
Well, there you go! These were taken during New Year's Eve. And if you noticed, I had to change my shoes LOL. I thought sneakers really fit my outfit better, and I just wanted to wear my coltranes. HA HA! So hey, happy new year to you, my friend, and I wish you all the best for the incoming days of the year. Let 2015 be the bomb, aright! *wink*