New Phone!


Didn't I mention in my previous post that my phone had cracked up, like, a month ago? Well, it was a sad experience, but hey, when a door closes, another opens, they say. So then heaven sent me a new baby as a replacement for my old Cherry Mobile Flare, which was not really old, since I'd used it for just almost a year. Well, it was such a nice year, and I'd like to thank Flare for providing me good experiences with a smartphone lol. Anyway, I'd like to introduce to you my new baby...


Iphone 4! I know, it's just a 4, but who cares? As long as I have a smartphone, it's fine. It's just a bonus it's an Apple he he. And I know that I'll get to have a 5s or maybe 6 or whatever number it would be really soon, I guess I just have to wait heh. Anyway, i'm still kind of innocent when it comes to Apple products, but I think it's not really that different from Android, so I guess I'll live lol. 


So last Friday, the day that I got my phone, Ej and I went to SM North Edsa, and well, nothing much really happened. We just ate at Mang Inasal, got my sim card cut into micro size, and met Mikha by about 5pm. Then we kind of had a little walk, until we had to leave, because my dad had gone ballistic. Ugh! For your information, I was really pissed off, like, the whole summer I literally left the house, like, only twice or thrice. So I was happy when I got the chance to get back to Manila, but then he had to be like !@$#%^&*, and I JUST UGH!!!


The good thing that happened that day is that there was a cute guy at Mang Inasal sitting beside our table, and hey, we didn't like to assume, but that guy and his friend only left a few seconds after we'd left, I mean, what did that mean, right? They could have left earlier, because it had been long since they finished eating,  but as I've said, we didn't like to assume lol. I'm just glad I got the chance to catch a glimpse at that guy's handsome face aha! 😊☺
New Phone! New Phone! Reviewed by Lyka on May 18, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.