The Liebster Award!


Woah okay! So I've just been nominated to my first ever Liebster Award by HELLOLYSA, and I'd be honest to say that i'm really thrilled about it because I'd been seeing this everywhere, but had never actually tried doing it until now. So I'd like to thank Lysa for giving me the pleasure he he!

If you are not aware of what Liebster Award is, it is like a chain message to be passed by a blogger to another blogger, and that another blogger should answer the 11 questions that s/he has been passed on. So yeah, here goes mine. :)

The rules are:
  • Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
  • Answer the 11 questions asked.
  • Nominate 11 other bloggers with a smaller following but with lots of potential.
  • Create 11 of your own questions for them to answer.
  • Notify your nominees.
As I've already mentioned Lysa (and you really should check out her blog), I will now go on to the second rule, which is answering the following questions:

1. Describe your blog in five words.
Well, I think my blog looks really girly, personal, fabulous, boring, and unpopular. This one's a quite hard to answer aha!
2. How would you describe yourself?
Physically, I am really short (5ft), and skinny (40kg). I have a long, straight black hair, which I don't really like, because I've always wanted to perm and dye it ombre, but my mom won't let me. :( If my personality is to be described, then I'd say I'm the average teenage girl who is a couch potato and loves to read books and watch movies. I also like One Direction a lot lot, and other artists, too, such as Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Lorde, Demi Lovato, Five Seconds of Summer, etc., so I'd say I am a fangirl. Lastly, I'm very socially awkward in person when I'm with people I hardly know, which is pretty unusual for a Mass Communication student like myself.
 3. Since when did you started blogging and why?
I'm not really sure when, because I first made a blog on Tumblr in 2010, but it was not like this blog. It was only like Twitter, you know, like, microblogging or something. Anyway, this one was created in 2012, when I, sadly, decided to quit Tumblr (i'm now back, though). I was bored back then, and I kind of missed blogging, so I decided to make a new blog on Blogger, because I'd been seeing many fabulous bloggers using this platform. At first, it didn't really work out well, and I had created another blog on Tumblr and abandoned this one. Though, I got lazy blogging again and abandoned that one on Tumblr as well, and just before I started college last year (2013), I had decided to be back on the track of blogging. Why? Well, I thought maybe that being a college student and living in the city would lead me to a new life with new, different experiences. But the real reason that I started blogging is that I like the idea of being a youth today, and being a grown up someday, and having the chance to take a glimpse of my life back then when that "someday" arrives. :)
 4. What do you love to write about?
I write only about the events and stuff that have happened to me recently. Some are interesting, though mostly are not, ahe!
 5. What is the story behind your URL?
I couldn't really think of one. I decided I'd use "lykachiang," since it is the screen name that I've been using in my different social media accounts. Unfortunately, it was taken also by me years ago for some Technical Writing project, and I was too lazy to change it, so I just added a "ms" before it, which I got the idea from one of my favorite bloggers, Misskatrinarose of Tumblr.
6.  What are your future plans with your blogging career?
I don't really have plans with my blogging career. I think I'll continue blogging as long as I have something interesting to blog about and I've got the time. I don't know, though, because when I get a job, which is in the media industry (and I really hope that I will), I will be extremely busy with my life that I might almost forget to visit the internet as I usually do with my life right now. But if you'd ask me, I would like this blog to stay alive even until I become a wife and mother.
 7. What are your hobbies?
I've kind of spilled it when I answered the question no. 2, but since it is asked, well, my hobbies include reading books, watching movies, tweeting, and blogging. These are the only things that I do in my everyday normal, boring life.
8. What kind of music do you listen to? 
Oops, seems like I've spilled this one as well, aha! Well, as I've said, I like music created by international artists like One Direction, Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Lorde, etc. But I also like other bands such as The Script, A Rocket to the Moon, Maroon 5, etc. In fact, I listen to any kind of music as long as I find them interesting, and they sound good to the ears.
 9. What kind of books do you read?
Any kind of books, to be honest. But I like the romance and fantasy type the most, such as John Green's and Nicholas Sparks's. I also like the Harry Potter and Percy Jackson series, and I'm looking forward to reading Divergent.
 10. What kind of movies do you watch?
I like comedy ones, and the high school cliques like Mean Girls, Easy A, Wild Child, Clueless, and such – you name them. I used to like horror movies, but I don't find them interesting anymore, though I have a favorite one which is Insidious. And I don't like those that have tragic endings, it depends though, but I'd avoid watching one when I could, because they add a scoop of depression to my already depressing life.
 11. If you could be a celebrity in a day, who would it be and why?
I was thinking Jennifer Lawrence, but I guess I'd like to be Emma Roberts for a day, because she's like really pretty and funny, and she has the best boyfriend/fiance ever which is Evan Peters, and ugh, I just love them both I'm gonna cry.

So now, I'm nominating another 11 bloggers, and tbh, this is kinda hard lol... (and they actually don't have a small amount of following/followers, but they do have lots of potential)

  1. Danielle Lozañes from Midnight Blues
  2. Myx from Le Myxilog v3.0
  3. Vlary from Blended Imaginations
  4. Yann from Daredreamer
  5. Nurhafzhan from Stupidot's Blog
  6. Jeca from 29TH OF APRIL
  7. Aurellia from Le-Pastells
  8. Deniece from The Little Blog Talks
  9. Jia Xing from Merry Land
  10. Lala Rahim from Lalamonsterz's Blog
  11. Aaliyah Laine from Filipina Chiq
Here's my list of questions for you guys:
  1. Describe yourself in five words.
  2. How did you pick your blog's name?
  3. Which blogger do you admire the most and why?
  4. If you won the lottery, where would you spend the money on?
  5. What is your favorite place you've ever visited?
  6. What is your favorite post you've ever written? (Provide the link)
  7. Which famous person would you like to meet and why?
  8. If you found a wishing well, what would you wish for?
  9. What are the three things you can't live without?
  10. What do you like to do on your free time?
  11. Who is your favorite fictional character?
That's it. I hope you participate and enjoy it as much as I did. Have a nice day! xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. thanks for tagging me dear! :D yey! i wanted to have my hair done too, but i've heard it was really expensive in maintaining permed hair. I dont know.

    from Myxilog with love <3

    ReplyDelete