Blogskins's SOTD!!!

Hello there! I have a quite good news today. He-he, so here goes. We all know that since it's summer, i'm only at home, like, all the time. So, aside from keeping myself busy from tweeting, reading, and watching,
I tried playing with codes, and so yesterday, I decided to submit a template on Blogskins.

It's just a really simple template with some hovering effects on navigation and such, but hey, look at what I've found just some minutes ago...



SKIN OF THE DAY!!!!!
Okay, well it only has a few downloads, and I don't know if I just got lucky or what, but hey! It's really nice to know that my first blogskin entry became the skin of the day for the 7th of April 2014. He he! This might mean that I'll get my lazy ass to make more templates. Haha!

So if you want to use the template, here's the download link: 
Download
Preview 
Blogskins's SOTD!!! Blogskins's SOTD!!! Reviewed by Lyka on April 08, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.