BroadCircle Christmas Affair!


So my BroadCircle family had a small get-together at Quezon City Memorial Circle last Saturday (12.14.13) to celebrate the Yuletide season. It was really fun!


Everyone was supposed to be there at 3pm but duh! Filpino time of course heehee.


When there were about 15 people, it was finally time for playing games. YAY! So I was one of the three volunteers for our group and...we won! Ha-ha.


Just foods foods foods foods. meh.


Here's us with our exchange gifts. My face tho. :(


Left - Ate Kabie and I after she received my gift. ||  Right - I forgot her name but I received an adorable gift from her heehee.


The Assets crew of BABRC 1-4 with the BroadCircle chairperson. >:) 
(Me, Clarisse, Ate Jai, Alex & Reymond.)




So that's how it went. This post isn't that informative at all but every picture shows how each and everyone of us enjoyed the night. I didn't think it'd be as fun as it had been, and I hope more of this will come. :)

All photos are of Alexandra Martinez.
BroadCircle Christmas Affair! BroadCircle Christmas Affair! Reviewed by Lyka on December 21, 2013 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos! It does look like you had a fun night! Great blog btw. Following you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really appreciate it that someone read and commented on my post. :) Happy holidays! x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.