Swap Buttons



Hiiiiii!! So i'm now accepting button exchange, thanks to Midnight Blues (bleusdelalune) for this wonderful idea. Heh! Okay so if you are interested in swapping buttons with me, just follow the instructions:

  1. Put my button on your blog! (You can see the code at the left side of my page)
  2. Email me at lykamae019(at)gmail(dot)com with the ff:
  • Attached image of your button (I'd really appreciate if the image size is proportioned, but the choice is yours)
  • Your blog URL and title
Please don't forget to inform me through my tagboard or twitter//@lykachiang (the chance that i'll see is greater if you just tweet me haha) that you've applied for this so I'll be able to check. Thank you.

That's it! I hope you'll be interested in this. I'm also open for text link exchange. Hope you enjoy my blog! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments